OA/SPA PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIA VIRTUAL GRAND ROUNDS
OA/SPA ASK THE EXPERT PODCAST
- January 2019: Dr. Phillip Morgan discusses mitochondrial disease and anesthesia.
- December 2018: Dr. Mary Landrigan-Ossar discusses out of operating room anesthesiology.
- November 2018: Dr. David Polaner discusses Pediatric Regional Anesthesia Network (PRAN).
- October 2018: Dr. Paul Stricker discusses craniosynostosis.
- September 2018: Dr. Adrian T. Bosenberg discusses pediatric regional anesthesia.
- August 2018: Dr. Randall Flick discusses anesthetic neurotoxicity.
- July 2018: Dr. John E. Fiadjoe discusses pediatric difficult airway.
- June 2018: Dr. Monica Vavilala discusses concussion and anesthesia.
- May 2018: Dr. Myron Yaster discusses opioid epidemic and pediatric anesthesiology.
- August 28-September 2, 2018: SPANZA 2018 Annual Conference, Darwin, NT, Australia
- September 6-8, 2018: ESPA/IAPA Congress, Brussels, Belgium
- October 12, 2018: Society for Pediatric Anesthesia 32nd Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA
PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIA CURRICULUM
ABOUT THE EDITORS
Aditee Ambardekar, MD, MSEd is an Associate Professor at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX.
Debnath Chatterjee, MD is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at Children's Hospital Colorado, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO.
Faith Ross, MD, is an Assistant Professor at Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA.
American Board of Anesthesiology: Pediatric Anesthesiology Examination