- February 24-26, 2017 - 18th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesiology and Critical Care
- May 18-19, 2017 - 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting of the Neuro Anaesthesia & Critical Care Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- October 19-20, 2017 - 2017 SNACC Annual Meeting
- October 10-13, 2017 - Neurocritical Care Society 15th Annual Meeting
- Other Meetings of Interest in 2017 - Visit Neurocritical Care Society's site
International Consortium for EEG Training of Anesthesia Practitioners (ICE-TAP)
Neurovascular Ultrasound: Introduction to Carotid Duplex
Dr. David L. McDonagh (UTSW) reviews basic carotid duplex.
Cerebrovascular Anatomy: A Brief Radiographic Review for Anesthesiologists
Neurovascular Ultrasound: The Normal TCD Examination
ABOUT THE AUTHORDr. David McDonagh is a neuroanesthesiologist & neurointensivist. He is Professor of Anesthesiology & Pain Management, Neurological Surgery, Neurology & Neurotherapeutics at UT Southwestern. He serves on the Editorial Boards of the Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology & OpenAnesthesia.org.
1. Rune Rasmussen, Jørn Wetterslev, Trine Stavngaard, Marianne Juhler, Jane Skjøth-Rasmussen, Per Olof Grände, Niels Vidiendal Olsen Effects of prostacyclin on cerebral blood flow and vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: randomized, pilot trial. Stroke: 2015, 46(1);37-41
2. Sandeep Kundra, Vidhi Mahendru, Vishnu Gupta, Ashwani Kumar Choudhary Principles of neuroanesthesia in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. J Anaesthesiol Clin Pharmacol: 2014, 30(3);328-37
3. Ramamani Mariappan, Jigesh Mehta, Jason Chui, Pirjo Manninen, Lashmi Venkatraghavan Cerebrovascular Reactivity to Carbon Dioxide Under Anesthesia: A Qualitative Systematic Review. Neurosurg Anesthesiol: 2014 Aug 7.
4. Ramsis F Ghaly Do neurosurgeons need Neuroanesthesiologists? Should every neurosurgical case be done by a Neuroanesthesiologist? Surg Neurol Int: 2014, 5;76