March 2018: Rescue TEE
About the Editors
- Mary Beth Brady, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Julie L. Huffmyer, MD, is an Associate Professor in Anesthesiology at the University of Virginia.
- Roman M. Sniecinski, MD, is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, and Program Director for the Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine
- SCA 40th Annual Meeting & Workshops: April 28-May 2, 2018, 2017, Phoenix, AZ
- Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) Transcatheter Valve Therapies (TV): Featuring Clinical Workshops: June 21-23, 2018, Chicago, IL
Transesophageal Echocardiography Certification
- Article of the Month - May 2016 - Steven Shafer
- Article of the Month - February 2015 - Mark Nunnally
- Article of the Month - March 2015 - Laurent Glance
- Article of the Month - January 2015 - Charles Hogue
- Ask The Experts - August 2015 - Vivek Moitra
- Ask The Experts - April 2015 - Andrew Shaw
- Ask The Experts - March 2015 - Mihai Podgoreanu