Virtual Grands Rounds in Obstetric Anesthesia
Most Recent Webinar:
For more, see our entire Virtual Grands Rounds in Obstetric Anesthesia library.
Obstetric Anesthesia Cognitive Aid
Obstetric Anesthesiology Guidelines, September 2020
Compiled by R. Minehart, MD, MSHPEd, Massachusetts General Hospital
*Obstetric anesthesia is an art as well as a science; please consider each case’s uniqueness when making decisions.*
Obstetric Anesthesia Problem-Based Learning Discussions
- Cognitive Aids in Obstetric Crises
- The Morbidly Obese Parturient: Comorbidities, Complications and Considerations
- Care of the Parturient with Pre-eclampsia
- Non-Obstetric Surgery During Pregnancy
- Trial of Labor after Cesarean Delivery (TOLAC)
- Anesthetic Management of Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy
- Anesthetic Management of the Pregnant Patient with Cystic Fibrosis
- Maternal Substance Abuse during Pregnancy
- Anesthetic Management of External Cephalic Version NEW!
Obstetric Anesthesia Podcasts
About the Editor
Rebecca D. Minehart, MD, MSHPEd, is an obstetric anesthesiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, where she serves as the Program Director for the Obstetric Anesthesia Fellowship, and as the MGH Network Simulation Officer. An Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School, she also serves on the ASA Editorial Boards for Interactive Computer-Based Education and Simulation-Based Training.
2021 SOAP 53rd Annual Meeting, May 12-16, 2021