Virtual Grands Rounds in Obstetric Anesthesia
View our entire library here.
Obstetric Anesthesia Problem-Based Learning Discussions
- Cognitive Aids in Obstetric Crises
- The Morbidly Obese Parturient: Comorbidities, Complications and Considerations
- Care of the Parturient with Pre-eclampsia
- Non-Obstetric Surgery During Pregnancy
- Trial of Labor after Cesarean Delivery (TOLAC)
- Anesthetic Management of Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy NEW!
Obstetric Anesthesia Podcasts
- SOAP Obstetric Anesthesia Podcast - February 2018 - Dr. Carolyn Weiniger
- SOAP Obstetric Anesthesia Podcast - December 2017 - Dr. Lisa Leffert
- Article of the Month - June 2017 - Aalok Agarwala
- Ask The Experts - March 2017 - Libby M. Elinas
- Article of the Month - February 2017 - Michael G. Richardson
- Article of the Month - September 2016 - Hans Sviggum
- Ask The Experts - January 2016 - Jill M. Mhyre
- Article of the Month - May 2015 - Margaret Wood
- Article of the Month - August 2014 - Katherine Wisner, Catherine Silka, Cynthia Wong
- Article of the Month - March 2014 - Cynthia Wong
- Ask The Experts - February 2013 - Brendan Carvalho
- Ask The Experts - January 2012 - May Pian-Smith
- Ask The Experts - July 2010 - Pamela Flood
- Ask The Experts - April 2010 - Cynthia Wong
- Articles of Interest - July 2009 - Cynthia A. Wong
About the Editor
May Pian-Smith, MD, MS, is an obstetric anesthesiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, where she serves as Director of Quality and Safety, and Director of Simulation. An Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School, she also serves on the Educational Advisory Board of the AUA and is a charter member of the FAER Academy of Education Mentors.
May 9-13, 2018: The 2018 SOAP 50th Annual Meeting will be held at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, Florida.