Virtual Grands Rounds in Obstetric Anesthesia
Obstetric Anesthesia Problem-Based Learning Discussions
- Cognitive Aids in Obstetric Crises
- The Morbidly Obese Parturient: Comorbidities, Complications and Considerations
- Care of the Parturient with Pre-eclampsia
- Non-Obstetric Surgery During Pregnancy
- Trial of Labor after Cesarean Delivery (TOLAC)
- Anesthetic Management of Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy
- Anesthetic Management of the Pregnant Patient with Cystic Fibrosis
- Maternal Substance Abuse during Pregnancy NEW!
Obstetric Anesthesia Podcasts
About the Editor
May Pian-Smith, MD, MS, is an obstetric anesthesiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, where she serves as Director of Quality and Safety, and Director of Simulation. An Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School, she also serves on the Educational Advisory Board of the AUA and is a charter member of the FAER Academy of Education Mentors.
May 13-17, 2020: The 2020 SOAP 52nd Annual Meeting will be held at the Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada