News & Events
- April 6-9, 2017 - CUGH Annual Conference - "Health people, healthy ecosystems"- Washington, DC, USA
- April 21-22, 2017 - Global Surgical Frontiers Conference
- May 6-9, 2017 - International Anesthesia Research Society Conference- Washington, D.C.
- June 1-3, 2017 - Bethune Round Table- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- August 13-17, 2017 - World Congress of Surgery
- Basel, Switzerland
- November 20-14, 2017 - 6th All Africa Anaesthesia Conference- Abuja, Nigeria
About the Editors
Emmanuel Ayebale, MMed, is an Assistant Lecturer of Anaesthesia at Makerere University in Kampala, Uganda. He practices clinical anaesthesia as well as critical care at Mulago National Referral Hospital and the International Hospital Kampala. Dr. Ayebale is an active collaborator and instructor with Gradian Health’s Universal Anesthesia Machine, the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland's SAFE Obstetrics Course, and the Oxford University Anaesthesia for Developing Countries Course.
Michael Lipnick, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care and Program Director of the HEAL Anesthesia Global Health Fellowship at the University of California San Francisco. He has served as a contributor to the Global Burden of Disease Study Group and co-founded The Global Health Hub and Global Partners in Anesthesia and Surgery.