TEE ROUNDSJuly 2017 — Venous Air Embolism During Liver Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) Transcatheter Valve Therapies (TV): Featuring Clinical Workshops: June 14-17, 2017, Chicago, IL
- SCA 40th Annual Meeting & Workshops: April 28-May 2, 2018, 2017, Phoenix, AZ
TRANSESOPHAGEAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY CERTIFICATION
ABOUT THE EDITORS
- Mary Beth Brady, MD, is an Associate Professor and Vice Chair for Education, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Julie L. Huffmyer, MD, is an Associate Professor in Anesthesiology at the University of Virginia.
- Roman M. Sniecinski, MD, is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, and Program Director for the Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine.