Stay at the Forefront With OpenAnesthesia SelfStudy+
OpenAnesthesia SelfStudy+ is the leading self-paced education and continuous assessment resource, providing residents and practicing anesthesiologists critical and current explanations of anesthesiology best practices.
Knowledge To Go!
OpenAnesthesia’s unique QBank offers all the benefits of continuous assessment and progress reporting at your fingertips using your mobile phone or tablet.
Much More than a Regular QBank
With OpenAnesthesia, it isn’t just the number of questions you practice; it’s about high quality questions and explanations that you not only review and understand, but also — more importantly — retain in order to remain competitive!
Experience the OpenAnesthesia difference:
- Over 1000 Questions and Explanations
- 50 New Questions and Explanations Added Each Month
- Expert Content from Leading Teaching Physicians
- Editorial Board Members from Top Anesthesia Programs Duke, Emory, Johns Hopkins, Mayo, Massachusetts General Hospital, Northwestern, UPMC, UVA
- Continuous Evaluation and Performance Reporting
- Identifying your personal trouble spots
- Overall Performance Reporting
- Performance Reporting by Subspecialty
- New Visual Dashboard to track your progress
Easily available on your computer or smartphone through the OpenAnesthesia SelfStudy+ mobile app, available for free at:
OpenAnesthesia let’s you study your way – where and when you want! Just sign up for an OpenAnesthesia SelfStudy+ membership here. Then login to your OpenAnesthesia mobile app to experience the full benefits of OpenAnesthesia SelfStudy+.
"OpenAnesthesia provides the anesthesia community with expert-written and evidence-based questions daily.
To support our customers in keeping up to date with the ever-changing medical profession and latest technologies, we continuously challenge ourselves to constantly improve OpenAnesthesia and provide the necessary tools to stay current and competitive."
– OpenAnesthesia Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Edward C. Nemergut, Professor of Anesthesiology and Neurosurgery, Residency Program Director, UVA